15 April 2012

A Hypothesis

The need to bring Internet writing back resulted from a weird feeling that I'd forgotten how and why to write. The earlier blog, Molecular Revolution, was also established in 2004 for this reason.

(Those days are gone forever. All of the dwindling connections have since fizzled out. The readership of before is no more. And so now the writer-ship is freed up for changing. The new public(s), again and again.

Will I continue? Will I relieve my vertigo whilst driving up the mountain by imagining with all my mental might that I am the tires gripping the black pavement? Where am I now? How might we describe this next desert?) 

I'm researching the way literary works represent scientific discourses. I'm learning how to grow and maintain plants. I count my calories because I must. I cook. I read nutrition and exercise science books. I read books and magazines on the history and philosophy of science. I am interested in the history of psychiatry and economics in particular.

I use science. Sometimes, I even practice it. And who doesn't?